My “Lighting Sensei”, Don Giannatti, came into town in May to teach his Lighting Essentials workshop. If you are a photographer who wants to learn more, you need to hit the jump and read this post!
- Day #50/365: Staying in the tension of a productive workday and the thin possibilities for reliable daycare.… https://t.co/x5WrkS3Ga0February 19, 2018, 12:55 pm
- Day #49/365: For those of you who have mentioned you have never seen Julia with her hair down, here you go… https://t.co/Y8UM2TgtYrFebruary 18, 2018, 9:37 am
- Day #48/365: Lighter Than Air https://t.co/ONYi0qMWR8February 17, 2018, 7:26 pm
- Day #47/365: So cool reconnecting with friends at the #urbanchurchplanters dinner at @DWOChurch tonight! https://t.co/jNOiwu8AZ4February 16, 2018, 10:26 pm
- Day #46/365: This feels like kind of a big deal. The twenty-years-ago me would never have conceived of keeping a ca… https://t.co/EuAVmel11MFebruary 15, 2018, 6:17 pm